Vans UltraRange Neo VR3 Shoes X Mikey February - White / Multi
A Sustainability-Conscious Way to Prepare for the Unexpected
Surfing’s romance is not found solely in the act of riding a wave, but in experiencing the communities that surround it. Michael February’s journey of self-discovery in the water is a direct result of the inspiration he finds on land. Inspired by surfing’s connection to art, music, and culture, this timeless collection highlights the beauty you can find when you look beyond the break.
For this season, Mikey’s collection is characterized by an assortment of footwear and apparel that harmoniously blends innovation, functionality, and sustainable materials. Combining the UltraRange’s comfort and versatility features with Vans’ VR3 design guidelines, the Michael February UltraRange Neo VR3 lets you take on the unexpected moments of your day while making a sustainability-conscious choice along your journey.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
- Vans x Mikey February signature collection
- Upper material: Made with regenerative leather, sourced from farms which have implemented regenerative land management intended to promote biodiversity, enhance water cycles, improve soil health, sequester carbon and 100% recycled textiles.
- Vans leather products support responsible manufacturing via the leather working group.
- Footbed: Vans new VR3Cush midsole is made using at least 50% bio based EVA foam partially derived from plant-based sources per the ASTM D6866-16 testing standard.
- Outsole: All of the rubber used by Vans to make this VR3Waffle outsole (60% of the compound) is regeneratively grown natural rubber sourced from farms utilising agricultural practices that are intended to promote biodiversity, enhance water cycles, improve soil health and/or sequester carbon.
- This natural rubber compound was developed and engineered to maintain the grip and durability that Vans has been known for since 1966.