FCS II Flow Performance Glass single Fin - Clear - 10"
A very user friendly single fin with a long base for drive, a medium rake and flex aiding both nose riding and controlled flowing turns.
- Geometry: Neutral fin template with elongated base at the front and trailing edges
- Fin material: Performance Glass
- Performance: Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability.
- Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding
- Recommended as a single fin only
- Conditions: A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
- Board types: Suits traditional longboards and Logs with soft rails and edges
- No bolt and plate required - clicks into place
- No new box required