Bell Tents 2023
Start building your Spring Classic weekend now:
Want to wake up to panoramic views of the North Devon coastline, but not so keen on tackling a bag full of tent poles?
We’ve got you covered with our range of glamping options that'll ensure you're waking up in complete comfort whilst enjoying a weekend at the coast...meaning you get all of the festival feels without a guy rope in sight!
The unfurnished bell tents are super simple, they're a "ready to go" solution, and don't include bedding etc, so make sense for a more budget option if you're up for a "walk in solution", don't want the faff of setting up camp when you arrive on side. Inclusions below:
- Includes the tent and zipped in ground sheet only (i.e. no beds!)
The furnished tents are for those who want to ensure that all comforts are taken care of, the inclusion on a furnished tent are:
- Fleece mattress toppers or throws
- Bed Linen (sheet, duvet, duvet cover, pillow and cover (1 x single, 2 x double)
- Colourful cushions on each bed
- Bright Indian rag rugs and cosy sheepskin style rugs
- Vintage low central table or trunk
- Fairy lights & decorative Ivy trailing down the centre pole & LED lights
- Outside bunting & lanterns with battery led candles
- Fire extinguisher
- Airbed, pump & spare airbed
- NB. Towels are not provided, and if you have an
Options for 4m tents: 1 double bed OR 2 single beds
Options for 5m tents: 2 double beds OR 4 single beds OR 2 single beds and 1 double bed
Things you might want to bring
Please note that towels are not provided and the Bell Tents do not have power, so you might want to bring a battery pack etc to charge your phone, and your own torches (head lamps) etc. Travel Cot if you have a little one.
n.b. Glamping options are only available for those with a weekend camping pass. i.e. everyone in your party must have a "weekend camping pass".