Brew Cork Reusable Cup - Press
Made from fully tempered soda lime glass, KeepCup Brew Cork Edition features a natural cork band. Made in Portugal, using waste product from the wine cork manufacture, the band is beautiful to hold, and, over time it’s patina will tell the story of your use.
We recommend that you do not remove the band, even for washing. Hand wash and let the band dry on the glass.
Our mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups. We do this with great products, but also by delivering a positive global campaign that strives to make a difference to how people think about convenience culture. We want to create a global brand and to be one of the brands that kick-started the demise of the disposable.
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf.
- Lid off can be heated to 110 degrees.
- Made from toughened soda lime glass – not unbreakable, but surprisingly durable.
- Assembled from four parts. Designed to be taken apart for thorough cleaning.
- The cork band is a natural product, recyclable and biodegradable at end of life, put it in the compost.
- #5 plastic and glass – cup, lid and plug recyclable at end of life.
- One year warranty on defects and faults.
Due to the variation in the circumference of the blown glass, your lid is hand fitted to the glass and may not be compatible with other lids.