FCS II Rob Machado PC Keel Surfboard Fins
Stunning high area Keel Fins originally designed for Rob Machado's Go Fish surfboard model using the RM template.
- Functional option for fish & hybrid shapes.
- Provides maximum drive and start up acceleration, smooth controlled turns, plus a feeling of being connected to the wave face.
- Board Types: Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
- Performance Core: Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.