FIREPIT FEASTS - Sunday Brunch
Come and join us on Sunday morning with a blow out brunch straight from the fire with the Smoke and Mirrors crew - the latest guerilla catering outfit obsessed with cooking big, showy food, live and over fire and always with a lot of love.
10am - 2pm Sunday. £18 per head inc pint of Bloody Mary/Red Snapper
To help you through your Sunday the S&M team will be back from 10am Sunday for the perfect day after cure:
- Smokey Bloody Marys/Red Snappers with delicious Mermaid Gin - of course!
- Bacon Butt & Boston Beans
- Hot Smoked Salmon & Avocado
- Chargrilled mushrooms & smokey vine tomatoes on toast
- + any tasty little treats they have left from the night before; think burnt corn shakshuka, chorizo eggs, breakfast burritos or whatever your hung-over little tummies need to get you back out there.
Limited availability - once it’s gone it's gone.
- Plates and cutlery provided, but feel free to bring your own if preferred. (Bring a big plate and we will fill it!!!)
- Limited availability
- Exclusive Seating not provided - there are various haybales and pub picnic tables around the site, but this purchase does not guarantee a seat.
- N.b. We're sure it goes without saying but this feast will be delivered on the Spring Classic festival site, so you will need an appropriate festival pass to be able to receive your food.