High Seas II 4-3 Hooded Chest Zip Full Suit - Charcoal - 2021
What a wetsuit! Completely redesigned for 2021 with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber!
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Full body Thermal lining. Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast. Legs: Eco Fiber stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Most flexible hooded suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, with Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our High Seas Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panels - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!