Hoy Harley Long sleeved Henley Shirt - Navy
A classic, three button Henley with long sleeves. Screen printed, by hand, in Newquay, Cornwall.
The traditional Henley is so called after they were first worn at Henley Regatta which dates back to 1839. Revived by Ralph Lauren, the Henley style has travelled worldwide and has become a timeless smart / casual piece of menswear.
Today, Henley shirts are worn as a stylish, comfortable, layer. At Hoy, we've kept our Henley simple and to the point. The understand Hoy 'H' logo sits only at the chest while this classic piece speaks for itself.
- 100% Cotton single jersey
- Weight - 180gsm
- Traditional three button design
- Self Fabric collar
- Contrast single jersey neck tape in inner placket
- Hoy device, screen printed at left chest
- Screen printed with water based inks in Newquay, Cornwall
Join the 81 Club to save 20% and get free UK delivery - learn more here