James Brand 'The Cache River' - Black
The Cache River
Because everyday carry means more than just your pocket knife...
Let’s face facts: one of the tools that you reach for a lot is a screwdriver. But a good screwdriver/bit driver is often hard to come by, and they are generally not well-suited for daily carry. That was the brief for the Cache River: to make a great screw and bit driver on a bearing that can easily be carried in-pocket on the daily. The Cache River comes complete with 3 bits and is a great sidekick to James knives, allowing you to tune up your blade and deal with other challenges that the day may bring. With its slim form, lanyard attachment and bearing-centered design the Cache River will quickly become an indispensable part of your daily equipment.
- Overall length - 3.9" / 9.9 cm
- Diameter - .53" / 1.4 cm
- Weight - 1.2 oz / 36 g
- Pivot - Ball Bearing
- Material - Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- WIHA bits included - Phillips #2, Torx T6 & Wiha Slotted 4.5
- Bit attachment - Magnetic
- Cache storage - Holds 2 Wiha Bits Inside
- Designed in Portland, Oregon