Outerknown Apex Trunks By Kelly Slater - Black / Blurred Block
These boardshorts have won Wavelength product of the month June 22. Why because we think they are the best board shorts for surfing at this very moment in time.
Read our buyers notes here
Outerknown's recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- Kelly's signature performance trunks just got upgraded.
- Developed and tested by 11x World Champion Kelly Slater on the best waves around the world. This is the most high-performance trunk out there.
- Now with seam tape and branding in color!
- Ultralight 4-way stretch recycled polyester for maximum mobility.
- Stitch-free welded seams and smooth inside fly to eliminate chafe.
- Double bonded butt seam for added strength.
- Quick Dry for minimal water absorption.
- Laser cut details at the side seam and back pocket offer weightless drainage and ventilation.
- Bonded back pocket features an Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Packs easily into its back pocket.