Outerknown Arroyo Thermal Henley - Marine
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water to grow.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
- A fundamental layering piece for your fall adventure kit.
- We worked with our fabric supplier to create a thermal knit with a unique, varied waffle texture for extra warmth and a heritage vibe.
- Looks great solo, but works as a base layer too.
- Rounded hem with a stitched edge.
- 3 fish eye natural corozo nut buttons.
- Classic Fit
- 29 1/2" body length on size M
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.