Outerknown Paz Cord Trucker - Pitch Black
Shell: 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton. Body Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Sleeve Lining: 100% cupro. Fill: 100% recycled polyester.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
- A classic trucker silhouette retrofitted with an insanely soft sherpa lining.
- Extra warmth to throw on over your favorite tees, flannels, and sweaters when the temp drops.
- This soft hemp blend corduroy wears tough and gets even better over time.
- Garment-dyed for a vintage look and lived-in feel.
- Features hand and chest pockets and signature wave shank buttons.
- Lightweight Fit
- 26" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.