Outerknown Rambler Shirt - Ash Blue - Last One
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet
- The Rambler is built for the road but soft enough for everyday wear
- Double layered from cuff to elbow with triple needle stitching for added strength
- Cut from a tough organic cotton twill that'll break in nicely over the years
- The more worn, the better!
- Handy flap pocket with a pen slip for jotting travels on the go
- Finished with faux horn buttons
- 29" body length on size M
- Machine wash cold.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron if necessary.
- Dry cleanable