The longboard Travel Guide - Sam Bleakley
A Guide to the World’s Best Longboarding Waves
By Wavelength friend Sam Bleakley
with foreword by the legendary Taylor Jensen
The Longboard Travel Guide is an illustrated guide to the planet’s best longboard destinations. From classic locations like Southern California and the Maldives to less-well known countries like Gabon and Oman, the book describes 100 of the best longboard waves in the world and offers insider tips on how to ride them. Where to stay, when to go, what gear to take, must-see events...it’s all covered.
The Longboard Travel Guide also includes:
• Tips from pro longboarders
• Checklist of travel essentials and handy gadgets
• Fitness tips to help you get into shape
• Advice for staying safe, from the tropics to the Arctic
• Key surfing words translated into four languages
• Links to useful travel websites and organisations
Packed with stunning photos, practical advice and up-to-date information, The Longboard Travel Guide is the essential handbook for longboarders who yearn to find perfect waves.