Wavelength x Yellow Lids - Annual Subscription
It’s that time of year again - morning surf checks have to be accompanied by multiple layers and a hot drink to keep enthusiasm (and caffeine levels) high, staving off any thoughts of duck-diving right back into bed.
To help you on your way we’ve teamed up with Yellow Lids as part of our 40th Anniversary Heritage Range, to offer new Wavelength Subscribers a seriously limited edition Wavelength x Yellow Lids Reusable Cup, customised with the original 1981 Wavelength logo.
Project Yellow Lids was started to promote social rejection of single-use plastic. The brand has partnered with ReSea Project to remove plastic from oceans and rivers with every purchase, so you'll be sipping your tea or coffee from a product with a purpose.
- 2 Print volumes of Wavelength.
- Starting volume 265
- A limited edition 40th Anniversary Heritage Range
- Wavelength x Yellow Lids Reusable Cup.
- Once subscribed to this offer, you'll be sent your first edition of Wavelength Magazine.
- Yellow Lids Reusable Cup.
-Subscriptions will start with Volume 265
-Recurring payments for subscriptions will be taken after you have received your second Volume.